With the ship sinking, they've got surprised by finding themselves at an unknown place underwater, will they survive through this?
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||8||8||125-165||Knight's Shield +5||Short Wand +5||(C) Corps Officer Lv6 (Water)|
|2||8||8||125-165||Chainmail +5||(C) Poseidon Lv6 (Water)||(C) Macho Rabbit Lv6 (Fire)|
|3||8||8||125-165||Round Shield +5||(C) Shadow Knight Lv6 (Earth)||(C) Masked Fairy Lv6 (Water)|
|4||8||8||125-165||Sorcerer's Robe +5||Spear +5||(C) Alice Lv6 (Water)|
|5||10||8||125-165||Crystal Bracelet +5||Magician Clothes +5||(UC) Mage of Explosion Lamia Lv1 (Fire)|
|Boss||Golden Warrior (HP: 40000)||(UC) Mobile Girl Delta Lv1 (Earth)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight! We finally made it to the surface!
- Huh, is that... a bird?
- Nah, it's way too big! It's a monster!!
- Look carefully, there are lots of monsters!
- I, i've heard about this place... This is an island where huge ancient creatures live, it's called The Paradise of the Strong.
- It's said that somewhere on this island there is a cave which leads to a parallel world.
- The witches are probably headed there!
- Let's have a look!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Lost Ship of Temptation (16)||Next Quest: Paradise of the Strong (18)|