After getting out of the Temple, they find themselves at the Coast of Twilight.
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||5||5||60-100||Scripture of Immortality||Mirror Shield||(C) Demon Lv1 (Fire)|
|2||5||5||60-100||Magician Clothes||Full Plate Armor||(C) Alice Lv1 (Water)|
|3||5||5||60-100||Mace||Longsword||(C) Angel Lv1 (Wind)|
|4||5||5||60-100||Medusa Shield||Knife||(C) Ieyasu Lv1 (Earth)|
|5||5||5||60-100||Breastplate||Axe||(C) Devilish Priest Lv1 (Earth)|
|Boss||Werewolf (HP: 14000)||(UC) Tsukasa of Azure Spear (Earth)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight...? Can you see something ahead on coastline...?
- Somehow... Vaguely...?
- Oh! That is the legendary Mirage Tower!
- You did it! The Coast of Twilight ends here!
- In the legendary Mirage Tower lays hidden treasure in which the evil of the world is sealed!
- Finally, this is the end! Time to Save the World!
- All of sudden, i feel super motivated too!
- Just a little bit more! Do your best! Let's aim for the top floor of the tower!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Temple of the Water Spirits (7)||Next Quest: Mirage Tower (9)|